COVID-19 UPDATE: John L. Scott Real Estate Medford/Ashland
Oregon’s “Stay Home, Save Lives” ordinance lays out significant restrictions to individual and business activities to prevent the spread of Covid-19. To ensure we are doing our part in keeping our community safe and healthy, John L. Scott Real Estate has put in place the following services and procedures to continue providing our clients with exceptional service.
- Our Medford and Ashland locations will be open for our brokers and their clients by appointment only.
- Our support team has been set up to work remotely to ensure the safety of our staff, brokers and their families.
Working With Clients:
- Our brokers will continue conducting business with their clients through virtual resources such as Zoom, Facetime, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, etc. We are happy to accommodate any form of virtual communication based on your needs.
- John L. Scott has launched virtual open house tours by conducting live videos on our public Facebook group: www.facebook.com/groups/JLSOpenHouses/
- Please watch for live updates regarding the next John L. Scott Virtual Open House Extravaganza on Sunday, April 19th from 1pm-4pm.
- Our in-house marketing/tech team has launched multiple resources for our brokers to continue marketing properties such as virtual walk-throughs, live Facebook video tours, Matterport 3D experiences, 3D images and more!
- Property Tracker™ accounts provide our buyers’ clients with instant text notifications and live updates based on properties that go live in the MLS that meet their search criteria.
- Download the JLS app to continue your own search for local properties and virtual open houses. Download by clicking here: www.jlsapp.com/medfordoffice
For further questions or details, call a John L. Scott broker and schedule a virtual meeting today!